"Be curious, not judgemental."
- Utilize library and external resources effectively to complete a preliminary bibliography and literature review.
- Analyze and evaluate information resources critically to determine credibility, authenticity, intellectual content, bias, etc.
- Distinguish between scholarly and non-scholarly sources.
- Understand the economic and legal issues surrounding the use of information, such as copyright, intellectual property, and plagiarism.
- Access and use information effectively and ethically.